Word on the street is it’s the only rosé you’ll need this summer. We agree. Delicate, subtly floral, bright and elegant. This wine goes with anything, anywhere, anytime. In a word, it’s divine.
GRILLED SHRIMP SALAD WITH STRAWBERRY LEMON VINAIGRETTE
- 1 pound Argentinian shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 6-7 cups spinach
- 2 cups (1 pint) sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup crushed Brazil nuts
- 4 ounces crumbled goat cheese
- 2 cups (1 pint) whole fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 Tablespoon lemon zest (optional, but for added flavor)
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- In medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients besides shrimp.
- Add shrimp and toss to coat.
- Thread the shrimp onto skewers and place on the grill.
- Grill on each side for about two minutes or until no longer pink.
- Prepare the salad dressing by combining the olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, strawberries, salt and pepper in a blender, and blend on high until smooth. Set aside, or store in refrigerator until ready to use.
- In a medium bowl, mix together all salad ingredients and add cooled chicken.
- Whisk together all the dressing ingredients.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss until coated.
- 4 pounds bone-in, skin-on chicken parts (legs, thighs, wings, breasts)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups barbecue sauce (If you’re an Austin local, we recommend Franklin’s of course, and you can get it at H-E-B.)
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook chicken skin side down on an oiled grate for 15 minutes.
- Turn over, baste with barbecue sauce. Cook an additional 20-30 minutes continuing to brush with sauce.
- Rest 5 minutes before serving.
- 2 frozen pie crusts (We like Trader Joe’s Pie Crusts)
- 6 cups peeled, thinly sliced Granny Smith apples (about 6-8 medium apples)
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Bring pie crusts to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Unroll 1 pie crust and press it into a 9-inch glass pie plate. Cover and chill the crust for 10-15 minutes while you prepare the filling (the cold pastry will yield an even flakier crust).
- In a large bowl, gently toss all of the filling ingredients until apples are well coated.
- Remove crust from refrigerator and fill with apple mixture. Unroll the second pie crust and place it on top of the apples.
- Tuck the extra top crust under the bottom crust edge, pinching together with your fingers to seal.
- Cut slits in the top of the pie (to allow steam to vent).
- Bake for 20 minutes, remove pie and cover edges of crust with strips of tin foil.
- Bake another 20-25 minutes, or until apples are tender and crust is golden brown.
Use code: UNBOXT for $20 off your first order
SHOP OUR WINES >>>